Ormus minerals will help you:
What is it?
The ancient Pharaohs of Egypt knew about the amazing benefits of Ormus minerals but didn’t know what it was. The Ancient Egyptian word for it was MFKZT, translated by the historians as "what is it?" This is still true today but labs all over the world are studding these minerals according to David Hudson.
We all know gold, silver and other platinum group metals have been coveted by mankind for thousands of years. During the 1980's David Hudson rediscovered monatomic elements on his farm in Arizona. These Monatoms and Diatoms are not bonded together to form metal and hence are not detectable by standard metals analysis methods. The very rare and valuable platinum group elements that the physicists say must exist but are missing, are actually right here on Earth, but are in their monatomic or diatomic form. They are not missing. They are simply not bonded together to form the metals that everyone has been looking for. He also discovered that brain tissue contains a full 5% of monatomic rhodium and iridium by dry matter weight. These monatomic elements are abundant in nature. They are found in aloe vera plants, fo-ti, gotu kola, carrots, concord grapes, goji berries, ocean water, the dirt, and even the air. This material exists naturally in our bodies and in every living thing. You may have heard of people taking colloidal silver to improve their health, which is only one of the many elements. Well imagine what gold and all the other platinum group elements can do for your body.
ORMUS trace minerals are known to improve your physical health, your mental awareness, and increase your spirits and connectivity with “the source.” I like to compare Ormus to the pill from the movie 'Limitless', because it makes you a better version of you in all aspects of your spirit, mind, and body. Ormus is also known as trace elements or monatomic elements, manna, the Elixir of Life, the Philosopher's Stone, and many, many other names. Ormus is all natural and comes directly from mother nature herself, and I can show you how to collect it for next to nothing during any full moon when the magnetic energies are at their highest. Just like the moon affects the tides, it also affects our spiritual, emotional and physical energies. When the moon is full, even the air around us is full of more monatomic elements like m-state gold and silver in the atmosphere.
Prior to taking these elements I was plagued daily by headaches, sinus infections, and back aches. But since I've added these minerals to my diet, these ailments have disappeared. My friends and family report that it's helped lower their cholesterol, their blood pressure, and improved digestion just to name a few of Ormus's amazing abilities to correct whatever needs correcting.
These trace elements have been extinct from our diet since the dust bowl of the Dirty Thirties. Even if you’re a vegan or taking a multivitamin you’re not getting these minerals unless you’re supplementing them. None of our fruits or vegetables are grown with all the nutrients they REALLY need (more than just N,P,K) so that means we never get all the minerals our bodies REALLY need to properly function. They’re called trace elements because they make up only 5% of our body but what they don’t tell you is that this 5% helps control the other 95%. It’s no wonder people are sick all the time, have no energy to do anything, have low libidos, and are getting all kinds of dis-eases and cancer. Now is the time to start thinking differently about health and the food we ingest and Ormus is a start to a great future.